I want my life to come down to two words: I'm Yours.

I want my life to come down to two words:
I'm Yours.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Do you have 12 minutes?



Today as I got on to check my email I began reading a few from some colleges wanting to recruit me into their school etc... but as I read, my good friend, Lucas Cuadra, popped up on my chat and asked if I had 12 minutes. He had just watched a video and wanted me to see it. It was searching. Challenging. Convicting.



Do you have 12 minutes?



2 comments:

  1. Thanks Quin. Good challenge to us all to re-examine our lives. Keep up the good blog posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I think that was the best 12 minutes worth of computer time I've ever spent! Some of the things he said gave me goose bumps. =) There's a lot in there to chew on. I know I'll be watching that again! Thanks so much for sharing.
    Marissa

    ReplyDelete