I want my life to come down to two words: I'm Yours.

I want my life to come down to two words:
I'm Yours.

Friday, September 24, 2010

going camping...

I'm heading to the middle of nowhere. (Estacada)... which is where my bro Kenny Hangartner lives. haha. :)



When I'm outside of the normalities of life, it gives me opportunities and choices and chances to take. It's always a mystery to me of how I will approach these if I have not my Savior at my side. I can grow so much in the Lord when I'm away from home... with or without friends... However, if I don't go with that focus, I lose sight of the goal. I don't pursue the relationship with my Lord.

This vacation weekend I will spend time with friends and family at our church camp-out; it will offer me those opportunities to grow.. choices between pursuing God or focusing on self.. and the chances to make much of God or to make much of me.

When I step out of my normal lifestyle at home I want my all to still be about Jesus. When you leave home, do you take advantage of all that God gives you?

1 comment:

  1. That's so cool!! We know people in Estacada; haven't been there in forever.
    Hope you have a fun time!
    Thanks for the question...it's a compelling one even at home; one to think hard and think well about.

    ReplyDelete