I want my life to come down to two words: I'm Yours.

I want my life to come down to two words:
I'm Yours.

Monday, September 20, 2010

painting

I'm painting today. After a week of taking out clothes, shoes, ballots, trophies and other junk in my room... After we stripped off the wallpaper (thank you, Ted Bradley)... There was a bare room with hardly anything in it and looking like a disaster.

Now it is painted. We are now waiting for it to dry so that I can begin to move in my "stuff". The room looks amazing. The color Hot Chocolate is on the walls with soon to be beautiful white trim... and all I have left to do is sign my wall. ;)

5 comments:

  1. Wow, it's already done? Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, did you actually throw out your ballots, or are you still keeping those things somewhere? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm keeping the ballots... at least a little bit longer. ;]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm clinging to my "papers" [certificates and ballots] tighter than my trophies, personally. They feel like treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew it! Does anybody get rid of those things?

    ReplyDelete