I want my life to come down to two words: I'm Yours.

I want my life to come down to two words:
I'm Yours.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

post 25

I know it's blue ice. Fascinating. That's the only reason I have it up. It's a crazy awesome creation.

So, I found out that I have 25 followers to this blog! Yay!

And this is the 25th blog post. Kinda random and cool, but I wanted to let y'all know something. -A reminder of why this has been started and a perspective of where it is going.

Past.
This blog was started to so that I could keep a record of the many ways God blesses my life. It its meant as a reminder to me and it is meant to encourage and to challenge you. If you find neither of these, please do not waste your time. I mean that. And not only for my blog but for anything. If it's not benefiting you by pointing you toward the Savior, use your time in a different way.

Future.
This blog will end.

I know that's sad to hear for some, and I appreciate the grace God has given me and all you friends. With that said, I have been blessed to have been accepted as an intern with TeenPact this coming season. With little time to devote to writing online, my plan will be to terminate this blog for the duration. However, if things change, I will be sure to let it be known. Come December this will probably be just some random site that is empty of new posts. If you still find encouragement or a challenging word from previous and past posts, feel free to go back and read, and I want to hear how God is working in your lives.

My friends are all gifts from the great Giver. I know I'm blessed. Thank you for your support and may this find you growing deeper in the love of Jesus.

4 comments:

  1. Quin,

    I find it so encouraging that you can get rid of all distractions and throw your self into something such as interning. Anyone can tell your heart is fully in it. I'm so glad and excited for you that you are interning! May this be yet another chapter in your life that you grow closer to Him.
    Blessings
    Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Quin! It has been so nice to wake up in the morning and be encouraged by the scriptures and the ways God has been teaching you. Thank you so much for pressing into Him and drawing us all in with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quin, that is super awesome that you've been accepted as an intern. I'll be praying that God will use it for His glory, and that His love will be shown through you and everything you do.
    Thanks so much for the encouragement that you've been through your blog; it was always exciting to see a new post put up. :)
    I hope things will continue to go well with you, and that you will seek God in all things.
    Micah 4:5 "All the nations may walk in the name of their gods; we will walk in the name of the Lord our God for ever and ever."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm... mixed emotions. Gladness for what you've written and sadness that it's ending. Madness that you have to end your blog and radness that you are going to be interning.

    But I respect you for being willing to stop doing something, even if it is good, in order to devote yourself to what God has next in your life. You inspire and encourage me, Quin.

    Shine. :)

    ReplyDelete