I want my life to come down to two words: I'm Yours.

I want my life to come down to two words:
I'm Yours.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

life verse?

Hey friends,

In the responses below I want to find out what your favorite, or "life" verse is. Just post the reference and if you want to write out the verse, that would be fantastic as well. I have not thought too much about one for myself, but when asked the other day about it, I only thought of one passage my friends always say is ... like... my verse. You can probably guess what it is. :) What's yours?

7 comments:

  1. Either Romans 8:37-39 or 2 Corinthians 12:9-10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has got to be one of the hardest challenges in the world...as a life verse-either Hosea 2:19 "I will betroth you to me forever; I will betroth you in righteousness and justice, in love and compassion." Or, Isaiah 7:9b "If you do not stand firm in your faith, you will not stand at all."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hebrews 12:1-2... basically it says... lay aside your sin and follow Jesus... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorites is Psalm 73:25-26.
    "Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey y'all, thanks for posting! these are all such great verses! i am very encouraged in reading these.

    always remember to press on.
    --
    quin

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1 Corinthians 2:2.

    This is cool, you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Philippians 3:8.

    I love reading all the others! This is a neat idea Quin :)

    ReplyDelete