I want my life to come down to two words: I'm Yours.

I want my life to come down to two words:
I'm Yours.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

SAT scores = glory to God

Hey all,

Thanks for all your prayers 3 weeks ago when I took the SAT. I told God that no matter what the outcome of the scores, I would give Him full glory.

So here's the shout out. God blessed me so immensely. My SAT scores were increased by 190 points. If you've taken the SAT or know how it's scored, you know that's a huge difference.

Just want to let you all know how well God blessed me. He calmed me for the test. He gave me confidence. He kept me healthy for the test. And now my scores are so much better. Praise the Lord.

2 comments:

  1. Praise God!! That's awesome news, Quin! He is so good all the time. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. w00t! It's part of God's plan that your studying didn't go unmerited.

    Aaaaaand... you just reminded me that SATs exist.

    [Random: I finally sort of figured out that there is such a thing as Google Friend Connect. I think that I received a friend request that you probably sent me a year ago, but even there, I'm not entirely certain. And if I knew how to use the msging feature, I would do this there instead of beneath a comment about the SAT. *sniff* Obviously, I don't *waste* brain power on computers... =D ]

    ReplyDelete